Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Happy Birthday SchemesOfNeon

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] Happy Birthday Schemey [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] </marquee>

    And many more. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Have a G R E A T B- D A Y Schemes [img]cool.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

    Cristina

  3. #3
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Happy birthday girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love from Norway [img]smile.gif[/img] )))))))))))))))))))))) [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks amigos...what a day it's been...
    seems like it was only yesterday since i got that slap on my behind. Or did that happen lastnight? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
    And the [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] still going ... [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    I forgot , for everyone that wants to know I just turned 40- and I don't look a day over 20!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    So I was el correcto my amiga! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    The <font size="6">BIG</font> event coming up was your birthday! And now it's here!!!
    What a wonderful day it will be celebrating vicariously with such a
    SWEET CITY GRRL from Hershey!

    I hope all your ice dreams come true Schemy!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Schemey!
    Shame on you for not lettingo n that it was your birthday during the chat last night! I would have been willing to sing... okay, type Happy Birthday to you! Glad to know that you don't look a day over 20. I only have a few years on you and I don't look a day over 70. Happy Birthday Darlin'. I hope you have many many more.
    Love and kisses
    Sportyfan

  8. #8
    Inactive Member lady-of-glenmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2004
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy, happy [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] BIRTHDAY!

    Have a great time and lots of gifts!

    [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

    Greetings from Germany!

    Ute [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    So Schemes~ how are you feeling this morning?
    Anything interesting happen yesterday? [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img] Tee, Hee [img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy belated birthday.
    I hope you got everything you wished for!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic